INDIAN WEDDING SONG LISTS - GANESH PUJA SONGS, PHERA SONGS, BAARAT SONGS, PITHI SONGS, VIDAI SONG
With almost 30 years of indian wedding videography experience and working with wedding video editing, we are very familiar with songs from 1970s to the latest 2020 indian wedding songs and various music that will certainly help you to decide which songs to be played during various indian wedding ceremony.
We have populated some of our favorite wedding song and wedding music. Here is the list:
Ganesh Puja - Hindu Wedding Ceremony:
1. https://youtu.be/Ejyq5QXN9o4 - Partham Ganesh Besado (Gujarati Lagna Geet)| Himali Vyas | Brij Joshi |
Sangeet – Mehndi – Haldi Ceremony Songs:
1. https://youtu.be/hEHNef66HT0?list=PLsduVy--xTmyaR8vZEhAlcBXW03qfNzD3 Navrai Majhi | Marathi Wedding Song - Full Video Song | English Vinglish
Sangeet – Mehndi – Jaggo – Haldi – Performance Songs:
1. https://youtu.be/NuTx6Q4151s?list=PLsduVy--xTmyaR8vZEhAlcBXW03qfNzD3 Punjabi Wedding Song Full Video - Hasee Toh Phasee|Parineeti,Sidharth|Sunidhi,Benny Dayal
1. https://youtu.be/UQ0z9gyXPmg?list=PLsduVy--xTmyaR8vZEhAlcBXW03qfNzD3 Sindoor Tere Naam Ka - Title Song | Lyrical Video | Zee TV | HD
Indian Wedding Bridal Party Ceremony Entrance Songs
1) Jashn-E-Baharaa Jodha Akbar
Jashn-E-Baharaa has secured the first position on our Top 9 Indian Wedding Bridal Party Ceremony Entrance Songs list. In the last few years, we have seen this used the most often. This is probably A.R. Rahman's most used tracks for Indian weddings.
2) Shimmer of Sindhu - Mohenjo Daro
This one has been our little secret since this movie was released and was also made by A.R. Rahman. Most people haven't heard of this movie or know the music. It's great for a classy entrance for any Indian wedding ceremony.
3) Din Shagna Da by Jasleen Royal
This track is from the Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh movie, Phillauri.
4) Kaun Tujhe - Palak Muchhal
This song is featured in the biographical movie M.S. Dhoni.
The song is in Hindi, but something about it has our Gujarati brides loving it. Often our brides look for songs that haven't been played before (at least not often), maybe thats how it got popular.
5) Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai Flute Version
The original song is great and everyone knows it.
6) Latika's Theme - Slumdog Millionaire
If you ask anyone to tell you one song from Slumdog Millionaire, they will say Jai Ho! When the movie was released this started being used by some brides; but somehow it never got its due. It's another great track for entrances, but brides either don't remember this song or they didn't pay attention to it. Another A.R Rahman track made for wedding entrances (it definitely works).
7) Bombay Theme
This is the oldest song on the Indian Wedding Bridal Party Ceremony Entrance Songs list.
8) Bol Na Halke Halke - Jhoom Barabar Jhoom
9) Dil Diyan Gallan - Tiger Zinda Hai
This is the newest song on the Indian Wedding Bridal Party Ceremony Entrance Songs list.