After months of planning, hunting for best designer indian bridal outfit, your wedding day is your chance to look to your best. And why not? You have been dreaming about your best indian wedding that you wanted to marry your best friend. Your family have been waiting for this day and you wanted to look the best.
So how can you make sue that you look the best when your indian wedding photographer - Fine Art Production is there to capture your stunning look?
Read the best tips on how to look your best on your wedding day - tips by experienced indian wedding photographer - Chirali & Amish Thakkar - Fine Art Production.
1. As you will be waking up early morning on your wedding day, it is very important that you get at-least 5 hours of proper sleep on night before. If you don't get it, you will certainly feel tired as your wedding day moves on and your eyes might go red.
2. Avoid excessive alcohol on previous night of your wedding day - avoid leaving town - avoid going out with your crazy good friends - we have witnessed worst side effects of not following this.
3. Please arrange a meeting with your wedding photographer - Chirali & Amish Thakkar - at least 15 days before your wedding day to go over the styles you prefer. Go through your pre-wedding photo session pictures along with your expert indian wedding photographer - choose the best styles that suits to you the most - prepare yourself - solo and together to practice some stylish poses mixed with candid and photo-journalistic poses.
4. Make a short list of photographs that you have come across on various social media - don't go too crazy in making this list - be very selective and share those photo list with your wedding photographer - fine arts.
5. Time - time and time - it is very important that you allow yourself enough time for early morning bridal photo session for solo bridal portraits and couples portraits. You shall provide minimum 20 minutes for solo bridal pictures - each and 40 minutes for bride & groom together portraits.
6. Make sure to get your beautiful portraits in front of your wedding decor set up as it will be your long lasting memory. Your indian wedding mandap is very important part of your wedding decor and you certainly want to have that as your wedding portrait backdrop.
7. You have chosen Your Luxury Wedding Venue because you really loved it and you want to make sure that you get Bride's portraits in lavish lobby, in front of staircase, in outdoor gazebo, every corner that speaks for the beautiful architecture - you do not want to miss those lovely photography spots. As you will see these beautiful wedding photographs growing older, it will certainly remind you of those stunning moments of your wedding day.
8. Outdoor Portraits
Here are just few of our favorite Bridal Portraits - solo bride, solo groom and couples portraits together.